Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some Match Photos

OK... so I have made my own story to go
along with Zhou Yin Yue's photos.
I call this her "Finding" photo,
I think it is one of the 1st photos taken of her,
probably when she was admitted to the orphanage.
I think she is about 12 months in this photo.  It is one of my favorites!!   I love that she is looking at the camera and her hair is sticking up!!

Again, I think she is about 12 months in this photo,
just starting to stand... and curious about toys!! 


I was helping my mom sell her jewelry at a Christmas bazaar recently, and another vendor was selling the cutest hats.  I told her I was adopting this little girl when she would be about 24 months old and asked what size hat I should get.   I was thinking a small one, she is only in the 3rd percentile, but the lady looked at my pictures and went for a larger size and said "She had a big head on that little body."   I laughed and said, I would take the brain, because it means it is developing and she will be smart, her body can catch up when she is home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment