Saturday, June 15, 2013

Riding in Flintstone Car at Nai Nai's

B'Elanna loves riding in her Flinstone car, so I made sure we brought it to Nai Nai's for her Birthday/Easter celebration....
Maybe if I put pressure on Nai Nai she and Grammy
will take me out to ride in my car... Please, Please Please??
Finally... in my car with my Charlie...
(Charlie)  OK girlie... watch where you are going...
We don't want to crash... no seatbelts back here!!
Hey!!  I told you NO Backseat Driving, Charlie!!
Heaven save me from Backseat Drivers!!
Oops... missed the road!!
I want to go THAT WAY!!




 And then we took a break in the community gazebo...
I parked my car and am now ready to RELAX!!
Grammy and Nai Nai
If only I had been adopted into a family of singers and entertainers.... I am so ready!!




No comments:

Post a Comment