Friday, December 2, 2011

I-797C... The Receipt!!

I was getting worried it had gotten lost, but when I got home today, I found my I-797C in the mail from USCIS...with Receipt date of 11/23/2011.  Basically, this is letting me know that they received my homestudy and application paperwork and to be looking in the mail for a letter telling me when to go get fingerprinted.   Please let it come quickly and let me be able to get fingerprinted between Dec. 27-29th!!!!  Please, Please, Please. 

I am at a conference the week of the 13th and then studying for my next advancement exam the following week in Washington State... so basically unavailable for TWO WEEKS!!!

Oh yes... I ordered a care package for BeLanna and sent a follow on email to Ann at Red Thread China a couple of days ago.  Ann got back to me the next day and answered all of my questions, requests and concerns.   Keeping my fingers crossed I will have an update by the end of next week... with PICTURES... hopefully.   Then I will be able to take them to our annual command conference and show off all her pictures like a proud MOMMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment