Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Update, pictures and Grandma's Birthday!!

Today started off with a GREAT 62ND BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR MY MOM (Grandma)!!  I started off the day... like most... reading through my emails to catch up on what was posted on the blogs overnight.  So I am reading through them one by one, and then I hit one written directly to me.   It was from Ann at Red Thread China!!  I ordered a care package on Nov 30th and she had replied to many of my questions and requests the following day on Dec. 1st.   I wasn't expecting to hear back from her for at least another week.

Then...SURPRISE...Ann had called the Zhengzhou orphanage and got an update and 5 pictures!!!!   She emailed me later to clarify that she will be sending the care package later this week.... after she had her measurements.

This is the quick update she sent to me (I added the conversions into American Standards).  I am very happy to see that BeLanna is doing pretty well after her surgery and is still on track with her growth. FYI.. BeLanna is currently 20.8 months.

"Zhou yin yue can not go to toilet by herself ,she wear diaper .
She drinks from bottle .
After her operation,she can control her pee and bowel ,but her bowel is not very open ,each time she only has a little bit shit ,but if her nanny use Kaiselu to help her with her bowel ,then she will have quite a few .



height :79cm (31.10 inches)  Approx. 10th percentile
head:45cm  (17.72 inches)  Between 5th & 10th percentile
chest:47.5cm (18.70 inches)
weight:9.25kg  (20.39 lbs)  Approx. 3rd percentile
foot:12cm (4.72 inches)   SIZE 5
 Have a wonderful day,love,Ann"



Look at this Beautiful SMILE!!!


So Pensive...


She looks HUGE compared to this crib.






















4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She is Adorable with a capital A! I just came home with my baby and am excited to follow in your journey.
    www.apower-richwithlove.blogspot.com
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to stop by and visit her pictures.... she is beautiful. BeLanna your mommmy is DTC, she has been working very hard to get to you. She will be there "soon".

    ReplyDelete