Sunday, January 8, 2012

And Grandma has a feeling....

So on Wednesday, Jan. 4th, I got an email at work from my mom saying "I had a feeling about BeLanna today.  Did you get an update??"  My mom is famous in our family for her feelings.  Well... I got home and didn't have an email, so called her and told her "Nothing.  Need to get your antenna repaired!" (She laughed.)

The next day, I got an update email from my agency.

This is what they said:

Medical/Development:
Her current health is good.
She can say mama, baba, yeye, nainai, a'yi, jianjia (the child in her room).
She can walk, run.
She is not potty trained.
Her urinating is normal, but she is prone to constipation.

Personality:
They call her Yin Yue.
She is outgoing.

General:
Her sleeping and diet schedule: 
sleeping time: 8:00pm-6:00am
nap time: 12:oo-1:00pm
eating time: 6:00am, 10:30am, 5:30pm
formula: 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 8:00pm
She likes fruits.
She is in the LOCR of Zheng Zhou orphanage.

And a couple of pictures.  It looks like she is going to be more technologically advanced than I am... I think that is a Smartphone she is playing with.


Eating an Orange and playing with pills.
Playing with a Smartphone. 

4 comments:

  1. She is such a beauty. Gd bless you! We are adopting our daughter from Hunan province, we were matched with her at the very end of September, but are not quite DTC yet. IN fact, right this moment I am photocopying papers that will go to the consulate for authentication (YESSSS! FINALLY!!! AMEN!!!) So we will be DTC soon. I am so happy for you, your girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! she is adorable! We're waiting for our LID. My dossier was received 12/27 and the e-mail i received says it takes 9 to 11 days to process, but i don't know if that counts the holidays! our little boy turns 2 in june and i really, really hope we get travel before his birthday!

    congrats on your updated pics!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeah... forgot to say thanks for serving our country!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congrats on your beautiful daughter! Best wishes for fast and happy travels.
    Betsy
    (Mom to 3 from China)

    ReplyDelete