Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Concert!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

This morning B'Elanna went to her first concert... Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes. 

I believe she had a good time. Even before we made it to our seats... I was taking photos of B'Elanna on some of the local Mascot statues.


Once we made it to our seats.... little miss had a hard time sitting in the chair.   It kept trying to EAT her.



After that, she spent most of the show sitting on my lap.  When I was downloading the pictures is when I realized... I hadn't taken ANY pictures of the show, just of B'Elanna!!!    This is the one and ONLY picture I took of the show... the empty stage!

This was her reaction when the show first started.  As you can she, she wasn't sure what was happening...
 

Once she understoond what was happening, she started to enjoy it.  Smiling, clapping, getting jiggy... even clapping when she was eating a snack.

 








During the intermission, we went out and ran the hall to wear off some energy.  B'Elanna also enjoyed looking at the Grizzly and the U of Montana Mascot, Monty.



You are BIG...




What BIG TEETH you have!!



Ha, Ha... you can't get me!
After the show, I got her this spinning, light-up Elmo thingy and a Sesame Street Ball.



Checking out her new toys....
Analyzing the spin!!

Checking out her new toy at home where it is dark and she can see the lights light-up!  FYI... as you can see B'Elanna was REALLY in need of a nap by the time we got home.




 

1 comment:

  1. i am loving following this blog and i can't wait to give that sweet girl a kiss! and her present!!! looks like you girls are doing awesome and i think its sooooo great that she is excited about her grammy all the time now

    ReplyDelete