Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birthday package on its way to BeLanna

I got an email from Ann at Redthreadchina.com yesterday morning that she had received the book and other items I had sent to be included in her Birthday Care Package.


Ann's services provided the Candies, Lamb doll, Camera, Letter, 12-14 inch cake, and Express Mailing of this package to Zhou Yin Yue at the Zhengzhou CWI for her birthday on March 14.

I sent the "Guess How Much I Miss You" recordable book that I recorded my voice reading.   My aunts bought the toddler toothbrushes, Little Girl panties and a bunch of stickers for both boys and girls.

Ann has requested Birthday Party pictures and updates ... finger-crossed!!!

This is what the letter says... warning... the format is VERY similar to the 1st letter I sent and some of the questions are the same.

Dear Director and Nannies,
 
Thank-you for taking care of my daughter, Yin Yue.  She looks beautiful, happy and 
very well cared for in her pictures.  Please give her many hugs, kisses and cuddles
from me. Her entire family, Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and cousins are excited for 
her to join our family.  I hope that Yin Yue and all her friends enjoyed the fruit 


care package.
For her 2nd birthday, I have sent this book with my voice recorded into it (my dog 
is yawning in the background of the 1st page).  Please encourage her to listen to it
often and show her my picture at the same time so she can put my voice and picture 
together.  I am hoping my voice will be a little familiar on the day she first meets
me.
Please take many CANDID photos of Yin Yue with her favorite nanny and friends at 
her birthday celebration.  
Enclosed is a list of questions about my daughter Yin Yue. Answers to these questions
will help me to make the transition easier for her.  Thank-you for taking time to 
answer these questions.
 
Did she receive the photo book of pictures? Does she look at them?
Does she like baths?
Does she ever wear her hair in a ponytail??
Has she ever been around dogs or cats??  Yin Yue is going to have her own cat and dog.
Which dialect is Yin Yue learning?
Will her Nanny bring her on Gotcha Day??
Is she still having a lot of constipation?
Does she have any follow-up medical appointments for her surgeries?
Has she had any recent health problems?
Does she have any allergies to food or medicines?
Is she close to a particular nanny? What is this nanny’s name?
Is she close to a particular child(ren)? What is this child’s name?
 
       Sincerely, Carmel Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment