Saturday, June 2, 2012

LOA!!!!!! 77 Days!!!!

  


On June 1st, I was stalking my email and Facebook going crazy, waiting to see who was going to get the notices from their agencies.  My adoption agency, CCAI, supposedly gets their mail around 1300, so 1300 came and went, the 1315, then 1330, then 1345... by that time... I had decided my paperwork wasn't in today's batch.   So I started feeling sorry for myself, and left to go get lunch and bring it back home to eat.   I walked in the door and my I-Touch gave the email chime... so I sat down to eat and started looking at my email....and ...

I GOT IT!!!!!!  I GOT MY LOA!!!!  AFTER 77 DAYS!!!!

***For my Non-Adoption folks... this is the piece of paper I have been waiting for from the Chinese Government.  Formally acknowledging that they will allow me to adopt Zhou Yin Yue. ****


Sarah at CCAI sent me an email requesting I respond and confirm my address... which I did RIGHT AWAY.   By the time I got home from work, I had another email with the FedEX tracking number... I will be getting my ORIGINAL paperwork tomorrow before noon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment