Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Consulate Appointment Dress

While my Mom was in town, we decided to take a few hours, drive to St. Ignatius and meet up with my Auntie Bobbie and Tante Noonie (aka The Treasures).  They recently returned from Hawaii.  It was really nice, we all had lunch, talked and exchanged stories... and then the true fun began!!   Part of what my Mom and I got done yesterday was choose which outfits to talk to China for B'Elanna.   I swear just her clothes already take up half my suitcase.   Here the outfits so far.... there are also, socks, bloomers, random pants and shirts, swimsuits, coat, sweater.... but here are the CUTE outfits!!!



So... we took ALL of the clothes/shoes/outfits in the suitcase for our lunch, in order to show The Treasures.  Well they had fun looking at all the clothes, and then they had their own gifts to show and oh-ah over.

Tante Noonie has been working on a gift for B'Elanna for a few months... this adorable musical piggy bank in the form of a sleepy Teddy Bear. 



Then Auntie Bobbie brought out her gifts for B'Elanna.This adorable Raggedy Ann doll made by a local Montana Artist.  She made sure I was aware this is a "TO BE PLAYED WITH" Doll.  I assured her I would put it on the toy shelf where B'Elanna could reach it... and as you can see... it is in full display.   She also got a beautiful dress for B'Elanna while in Hawaii.   It is adorable and looks like a little flower!!  I immediately changed my mind and made this the new Consulate Dress.   It will be MUCH cooler for my baby girl!!  She also gave me a "Play Date" mini-statue made by the BearFoots Bears.  My family collects these little statues, they are created by a high school friend of one of my aunts and is out of Kalispell, MT.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment