Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Weekend

This weekend I had a nice 4-day!!  So on Friday, I got some household chores finished (ie... winterized the rental I am in!!).  Then in the evening, B'Elanna and I drove up to Kalispell to see my Aunts, go to Oktoberfest and got ot a pumpkin patch!  

So the normally 2.5 hour drive, ended up being closer to 3.5 because Little Miss decided to scream, cry, temper tantrum, rest and start all over again for most of the drive... until about 10 minutes before we arrived and THEN she fell asleep!!   In the process of one of the temper tantrums... she scratched herself on the face, just below her eye!  Here is a picture from the next day... when it had started to turn black&blue...


Look at that pouty little face!!
Early Saturday morning, B'Elanna and her NaiNai had a bit of fun together "singing and dancing"
Singing "A,B,C,D... all fall down"
 
 Singing "pocket full of posies" and then B'Elanna almost took NaiNai's knee's out!!
 
 At the end of this video I am say "No, No" to my Aunt. 
As in... No Jumping on Bad Knees!!
 
 
Soon after these video's were taken Tante Noonie arrived and we all headed Whitefish to the Oktoberfest for kids.  When we arrived we found out it was NOTHING like what we were expecting.    It was a fundraising event for a local Pre-school... and it was a Dud!! Even B'Elanna was BORED!!  We did a couple of events, hoping she would cheer up....



OK... I'm done with this...







My Great-Aunts ADORE me!!!



They gave me CHILI for the first time...
...and I LIKE IT Mommy!! You have your own!!
After I finished all of Tante Noonie's Chili... I decided to be gracious and take her for a walk....




... and then we were off the the PUMPKIN PATCH!!!  Oh wait... Mommy needs to finish off her Hot Chocolate first....





 

 
I got to see Pumpkins for the first time... orange ones, white ones and some green ones that look like the dead ducks in China.




 

 And we still didn't pick a pumpkin yet... we went off and explored EVERYTHING else instead.   Animals, train rides, spiderweb climbs, jumping mounds <<squeal with fun>>>

 


 
 
 
 
 

A push to get going!

Tanta Noonie coming into the finish line
 

B'Elanna changed vehicles mid-ride with Tante Noonie
 
 

A wagon ride!
 

"Help I didn't listen to my Mommy and they put me in Jail!"
 


 
After the pumpkin patch, we each enjoyed a cupcake that Tante Noonie had bought for us at the Oktoberfest....
 
Saucy B'Elanna



Mommy is MEAN and put frosting on my Nose!!


Classic Beautiful Montana Scene!!!
 
After a very active day... we went out to celebrate Nai Nai's birthday with a Mexican Dinner. I decided the Salsa was better with a spoon than with a chip... and of course, Tante Noonie's plate is better than mine.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment