Thursday, October 27, 2016

Day 11, 10-22-2016 - Flying to Guangzhou

Today we are leaving behind Ayla's home.   We are saying Good-bye to Zhengzhou!!

B'Elanna excited to get on the plane, Ayla wondering what is happening this time!
Pictures in the Zhengzhou Hilton with me and my girls, and then us with Yisha!!
 We arrived at the airport all in one piece.  Yisha got us all checked in and through the gate.   We made it with plenty of time for Grammy to walk slowly to the terminal gate.  At first Ayla was curious about the airport...then she just buried her face to get away from all the activity.   She did GREAT on the plane.   I was prepared for psycho baby to come out... similar to B'Elanna... but nope... she was Miss Calm, Cool and Collected as long as she had her food.  Hahahahaha!!!




I'm twisted in a knot... I'm comfortable!!

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT
GUANGZHOU - CHINA HOTEL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment