Sunday, October 16, 2016

Day 6, 10-17-2016 - AYLA DAY!!! And update information!

DAY 6 - OCT 17, 2016 - AYLA DAY!!  GOTCHA DAY!!

It is 3 am and I can't sleep anymore!  In a few hours I will have my new daughter in my arms!!  So what am I doing... updating my blog... listening to Grammy snore... and listening to B'Elanna breathe through a stuffy nose.

AYLA UPDATE!!

I forgot to put in the update I got for Zhou Li Dan last night... so here it is....

1.  She has 3 meals in a day. She ha srice and vegetable at 7:00am.  She has noodles at 11:30am.  She has rice porridge at 5:00pm.  She doesn't have formula any more.  She eats by herself with a spoon.  She doesn't like vegetable.

2.  She has small bread and crackers as her supplementary food between main meals.  She usually drinks plain boiled water from a bottle.  She eats seasonal fruit such as apple.

3.  She goes to bed at 8:30pm and gets up at 6:00am.  She takes a nap from 12:00 to 2:00pm.  She sleeps throughout the night.  She sleeps in a small bed by herself.  She sleeps onher back with light off.  She turns over when she is sleeping.  She doesn't need to be held to fall asleep.

4.  She has one BM in a day after breakfast.  She wears diapers at night.

5.  She takes two baths a day int he morning and in the evening.  She is not afraid of washing her hair.  She likes taking shower.

6.  She is quiet.  She likes to play with familiar children.  You can give her snacks to make her happy when she cries or gets fussy.  She is practicing walking.

7.  There is nothing has been found allergy from till now.  She has hydrocephalus.  Her foster mom said she couldn't see from her right eye.

8.  We call her Dan Dan Er.

9.  Her roommate friend is Zhou Hui Yuan.

10.  She has rarely chance to get close to animals, so we don't know if she likes animals or not.

2 comments:

  1. Im refreshing your blog every couple of hours! We love you and cant wait for your gottach day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep refreshing your blog! Can't wait to see pictures! I am thinking you have her by now. I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete