Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love Letter: 29 months

My Dearest B'Elanna,

Yesterday you turned 29 months old.  In the next month, you will have MANY life altering changes in your life!!   In 13 days, you and I will meet for the Very First Time.  I am So Scared!!  I keep wondering if I have prepared enough for you?  Will I be a good enough Mommy for you??  Will I have patience?  Will I be able to help you learn and adapt to your new home and you DOG, Posideon??

I keep wondering how Gotcha Day will go.   Will you Scream, Cry, Shut down??  Will you be Well-fed or Starved?  Will you attach to me or your Grammy? 

The last pictures I had of you were from your 2nd Birthday Party at the Zhengzhou CWI.

You didn't look happy.  In fact, you looked like you were sick.   These were the 1st pictures I had of you that you weren't smiling or looking inquisitive. 

The last update I had for you, was when you were 21 months old... and you were tiny... only 31 inches tall and 20 lbs (probably with 6 layers of clothes on).  I am wondering how much you will weigh?  How tall are you?  What size shoes and clothes do you wear?  Will you like to cuddle? Will you like and tolerate the Boba Carrier??  Will you like Bows in your hair?  I really hope you do.  I have a BUNCH for you and your Grammy is REALLY enjoying making them for you and her friends!!

B'Elanna (aka Yin Yue) I can not WAIT to meet you!!  I know you have No Idea what is about to happen... but please be aware... You are about to join a family of Mommy, Grammy, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins who have EAGERLY been awaiting your Arrival!!

Love,
Mommy

PS... I got Love Letter idea from a blog I follow: http://arewethereyetlen.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Everyone at The Doggy Hotel is very excited for you. woof! :)

    ReplyDelete