Sunday, July 1, 2012

GUZ Number!!

June 22nd, 2012

I sent an email to the National Visa Center to inquire about the status of my petition.  I got an email back letting me know this... the most important thing is that I now have my GUZ Number!!   For those not in the adoption community, this is IMPORTANT!!  

"Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the NVC. The adoption petition you mentioned in your letter has recently been entered (22JUN2012) into our computer system and assigned the case number listed below.

You will be notified once this case is forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General.

Once this case has been forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General, the NVC will send a copy of the approval letter via email.


Case Number:                  GUZ2012674091
Petitioner's Name:            FINCH, CARMEL PAULINE
Principal Applicant's Name:   ZHOU,YIN YUE
Preference Category:          IH3
Your Priority Date:           05Jun2012
Foreign State Chargeability:  CHINA - MAINLAND
                             U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL, VISA SCN.
                             5TH FL. TIAN YU GARDEN (II PHASE)
                             136-142 LIN HE ZONG ROAD
                             TIAN HE DISTRICT, GUANGZHOU, CHINA

Sincerely,
Pnina
National Visa Center"

Now, I need to receive the email with my PDF file authorizing the US Embassy in China to issue my daughter her VISA to enter the USA on her Chinese passport.


No comments:

Post a Comment