Sunday, July 1, 2012

PDF!!!

June 26th, 2012

This morning, I woke up with an email from NVC... with my PDF!!!!

 I forwarded the email/attachement to CCAI. They replied back with this email letting me know the timeline for the next step   My Article 5 will be picked up around July 11th!!  Betsy also projected Gotcha Day IF I can fly to China on August 22nd!!

"Carmel,

Thank you for your e-mail and letting me know you received your NVC letter. I will send your NVC letter to our office in Guangzhou where they will deliver your DS-230 paperwork to the US Consulate in Guangzhou. It will take approximately 2 weeks for your Article 5 to be issued. At this time we have everything we need from you. It is too early to know when you will be departing for China. If you did depart on August 22nd your gotcha day would be the 27th. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Betsy Harper"

No comments:

Post a Comment