Sunday, July 1, 2012

I-800!!!

June 21th, 2012

Today, I received the hardcopy of my I-800 (aka I-797, Notice of Action) in the mail with a Provisional Approval of Jun 18th, 2012!!!   I immediately scanned and email it to CCAI. 

They emailed me back this...

"Thank you for your e-mail and sending your I-800 provisional approval. We will mail your DS-230 paperwork to our office in Guangzhou today. The middle of next week you will want to contact the National Visa center. In order to ensure that your immigration paperwork has reached the US Consulate in Guangzhou, please contact the National Visa Center (NVC) via phone (603-334-0700) or email (nvcinquiry@state.gov).  When you contact the NVC, you will need to notify them that you are calling on behalf of a Hague adoption case.  You will give them the petitioner’s (whoever is the first person listed on your I-171H/I-797C) full name and date of birth in order to look up your case and you child's Chinese name and date of birth.  Please ask the NVC when your case was sent to the US Consulate – Guangzhou.  After your case has been sent they will issue a NVC letter that will be very plain looking and will say Bureau of Consulate Affairs on the top. Once you receive this letter from the NVC please forward to us so that your DS-230 paperwork can be taken into the US Consulate Guangzhou for your Article 5 to be issued.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Betsy Harper"

No comments:

Post a Comment