Monday, July 30, 2012

TA!!!

I got an email this afternoon from CCAI.... TA is received!!!   

I received an email last Friday from them, letting me know they were expecting it very soon and gave me 2 options for Travel Dates.    I chose August 22nd, so now they will try to get me a Consulate Appointment based on that travel day.  This week is going to be NERVE WRACKING waiting to hear which appointment I get and then buying plane tickets!!


To:  Carmel Finch

Wonderful news!  We received Travel Approval(s) for your family and are so excited for you!  With the arrival of Travel Approvals today, we are requesting Consulate appointments for your family to leave based on the dates we have previously corresponded with you about!  Please note that the approximate time to travel will only be confirmed once we receive confirmed Consulate appointments.  We will email your group when the Consulate appointment confirmations arrive.  The Consulate typically takes 1-3 business days to reply but they can take up to 5 business days. 

Please keep in mind that we must have a confirmed Consulate appointment for your group BEFORE we can confirm travel dates, begin planning your travel, finalize arrangements with our China staff, or a travel agency can answer specific questions about your trip.  At this time, it is still not possible to book your international tickets – we will advise you as soon as we have the confirmed dates.

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as you wait to hear from us however please feel free to contact us if any questions arise!

Sincerely,

CCAI Travel Department
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I know my turn is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We received ours today as well!

    -Dave & Robin in Idaho

    ReplyDelete