Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 6th, 2012

It's all about the paperwork!!!

I sent a bunch of paperwork to CCAI yesterday... I always like to email them so they know to be on the lookout for my package... it case it gets lost and they can let me know.  This time... all the paperwork even needed to go to 3 different people.... so this is what I wrote and sent to them today. 

"I wanted to send an email to let you know I have put documents in the Priority mail to each of you and they should arrive on Friday.   I mailed them in ONE package, sent to Sheri.   She said she would make sure each of receive your specific documents.

Sarah... I sent all the Secondary To Do List documents.

Betsy... I have sent the  DS-230 Part I and II, along with the 2 checks.

Sheri... I have sent all the Travel Packet II documents for myself and my mother.  My mothers forms were scanned and emailed to me, if you need the originals can you let me know and I will pick them up from her next week and email them to you.  Also, I sent you the Orphanage Fee cashiers check."

Now that CCAI has my DS-230... once I get my PDF file from the National Benefits Center (aka Immigration) they will forward everything to the US Embassy in China.  The  PDF from NBC basically let the US Embassy in China know they can issue B'Elanna a VISA for her Chinese Passport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment