Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend with my Mom!!

June 16th-17, 2012

On Saturday, my Mom and I got up early and started going through "Stuff"

When she came to Missoula over Memorial Weekend, we found this really cute fabric for my mom to make a BELANNA sign to hang over her bed.


She also showed me the Visors she made for us in China.  She is into "Bling" these days. The pink on is for B'Elanna and the white one's are for my Mom and I.  You can see the fabric she is making into a dress for me to wear in China as the background of the White visor.


For BeLanna
For Mom and I.  Fabric for my dress.

My mom is reading A LOT of Blogs from Adoptive families that have already traveled to China or are in the process of getting ready.   One very common theme for the Girls being adopted in Hair Bows.   Well.... my Mom is VERY Artistic, so I showed her a website that has some basic instructions AND she has been reading books at JoAnn's/Michael's ... now she is making ALL SORTS OF HAIR THINGY'S!!   I didn't get pictures, but I am sure MANY of them will be in pictures in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment