Sunday, September 30, 2012

B'Elanna's Baby Shower

On Wednesday, Septembe 12, 2012, some of my Mom's co-workers threw me a baby shower for B'Elanna and I... it was especially nice, because my Auntie Bobbie was able to be there also!   Laila and my Mom's other co-workers were so sweet, they gave us a few outfits, a toy, a Tinkerbell blanket, gift cards and a Cake!!  My Mom and Aunt also got me a couple of crib sheets, a Dr. Suess plate and bowl AND the Rice Cooker/Steamer that I had been wanting!!!












B'Elanna, of course, was more interested in playing on the Jungle Gym's.   My Auntie Bobbie and Mom chased after her so I could open gifts, and they both said they were EXHAUSTED afterwards.   Hehehehehehe!!  FYI... Auntie Bobbie was taking all the pictures that is why she isn't in any of these.



B'Elanna LOVES to swing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment