Thursday, September 6, 2012

Guangzhou Day 14 - Consulate Appt

Thursday, Sept 6, 2012

Today was an Early morning for us here in China.... we had to meet with our guide at 7:50am for our appointment!!

A couple of months ago, my aunts took a trip to Hawaii and found a very cute Tulip-looking dress.  When they gave it to me, I said "This is going to be B'Elanna's Consulate Appointment dress!!"

Here are a few pictures...



We aren't able to take our camera's up to the actual Consulate area where we take the oath.   But, honestly, there wasn't anything to take picure of... it reminded me of a DMV office.   Chairs, glass covered windows, a children's play area... etc, etc, etc.

The only time I wished I had the camera was to take pictures of B'Elanna actually PLAYING with the other children.   But, also, to show how Tiny she is!!  There were a couple of other kids there that are younger than her... that were Bigger!!

Here are some pictures at the Consulate Sign...

ReRe and Alison Franklin, B'Elanna and me
B'Elanna shoving a banana in her mouth... just like her Uncle Paul!
After the Consulate Appointment, we had the rest of the day free... so one of our guides took us back to the Pearl Market so my Mom could buy a couple more things and then we went to Shamain Island to pick up a couple signs we had made that were finished.

Here are some of the Statues and B'Elanna on Shamain Island....

















Mommy... can we go already... I'm sleepy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast on shamian, and B'elanna looks tired at the end of it all. I,loved shamian and had hoped to go back but did not get a chance.

    ReplyDelete