Sunday, September 30, 2012

Navy Paperwork, DEERS, Souvenirs

On Monday, September 10, 2012, Grammy, Auntie Bobbie (Nai Nai), B'Elanna and I all got up early and got ready for a long day.   We drove into Seattle and went to my Commands HQ to complete paperwork that would list B'Elanna as my dependent, updated our BAH status and my beneficiaries.   B'Elanna fell asleep on the drive into Seattle (so no fussing in the carseat) and then proceeded to sleep through the entire visit... and there were a couple of people that wanted to meet her.   Oh well, Next time.... at least she is adorable when she is sleeping too.

Next we drove up to Everett to visit my PSD (Personnel Department), to get B'Elanna entered into DEERS, put onto Tricare, get her Dependent ID Card and spoke with a gentleman about what paperwork I need to fill out to receive the Military Adoption Reimbursement Credit.

That afternoon we went back to Grammy's house and started unpacking and looking at souvenirs.... here are a couple of pics of B'Elanna....
 
With her Nai Nai!!

Auntie Bobbie (Nai Nai) walked and rocked her to sleep.
She looks sooo sweet and innocent.... when sleeping!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment