Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hong Kong Day 16 - Giant Stitting Buddha

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Last night, we arrived at the SkyView Marriot in Hong Kong without any incidents.   My little monkey was all over place and Would Not Sit Down!!!   The car seat is going to be interesting!!!    The exciting part is we now have EXIT stamps from China and Entry Stamps for Hong Kong.... YEAH!!!

Today, the Franklin's joined us for going to the Giant Sitting Buddha via the Glass Bottom Cable Cars.  

B'Elanna liked the cable cars and had to explore, explore, explore....


Hey.... I can't feel the water....


ReRe checking things out
B'Elanna thinking... What have these people gotten me into!!
With Grammy
Why isn't it falling????
Look how strong Mommy is getting...
She can lift me with ONE arm!
 At the Giant Sitting Buddha!!!  It was amazing and awe inspiring.   I carried B'Elanna in the backpack position of the baby carrier for the first time.   She didn't care for it at first, but got used to it and it was MUCH easier to climb without having to drag a toddler up the stairs too.
 

 
Do I really have to climb UP 240 steps????


 

Do I really have to go DOWN 240 steps too????
 



No comments:

Post a Comment